Are you Preparing for Travel to UK ?
After acquiring the visa, make sure that preparing for travel to UK and confirm that the credentials inscribed on the sticker are similar to the credential on your passport. The date of issue of visa and visa expiration should also be correct. In the event of any mistakes and errors, immediately contact the embassy or the visa selection center.
- While purchasing your ticket remember that a four month return ticket is often quite cheap as compared to a six month return ticket. There is often a considerable difference in the ticket fair percentages. Thus, before purchasing your return ticket make sure to consult with various travel agencies and travel companies and inquire about their rates.
- Some travel agents also try and convince the traveler that a ticket and travel insurance policy are a must for each other and that you cannot purchase a ticket without the travel insurance policy, this hypothesis is completely false. Such ideas are only floated by the travel agencies for their personal gains. Acquiring a travel insurance policy is solely dependent on the formal request of the embassy and not a necessary condition for travelling abroad. Yet, the benefit of having a travel insurance has been clearly undeniable, as the expenses for treatment abroad are way too much as compared to Pakistan.
- While travelling, keeping foreign currency in the form of traveler’s checks is always advisable and beneficial. Travel checks are safer to carry as compared to cash. Keep the receipt of purchase of travel checks with you, so that in case of being lost, you can approach the relevant company and get a replacement new check. American Express checks, Visa Traveler checks, and Master Card Traveler checks are the most commonly used checks. For various other expenses, arising during traveling; keep small-value cash notes like one, five, ten and twenty dollar bills.
- If you wear spectacles, keep the number with you. You should also have a separate pair of spectacles in your luggage, as these things are really costly abroad. If you are under constant medication, then keep a stock of all your medicines with you according to the duration of the stay, as medicines are also very expensive; and more importantly the chemists will not sell any medicines without the prescription of a certified doctor. Although if you suffer from minor ailments like flu, temperature and cough, you can easily get the medication without a doctor’s prescription and from any common general store. While you will be keeping medications with you while you are travelling, also keep a certificate from your doctor, regarding your ailment and prescribed medications; so that you do not have to face any problem with customs officials.
- If you face problems like nausea, vomiting, earache and headache during the flight; then consult your doctor and keep the necessary precautionary medication with you.
- During the flight takeoff and landing, many suffer from clogged ears and feel pain; use of chewing gum proves to be effective for this problem. If you are already suffering from flu, then it can take a very bad shape during flight; always travel with a nasal spray and flu medication.
Having a visa stamp does not ensure entry into any country. This authority rests with the immigration officials at the airport. Their ensured satisfaction will authorize your entry. Immigration officials have the right to reject your visa and deport you. This is likely to happen if there is a marked discrepancy, in your information. The embassy should be informed if any marked change takes place after submitting the visa application form. Otherwise, it will register as a conflict of information. If the aspect of conflicting information becomes evident to the airport immigration officials, then, they can deny you entry.
Other reasons might also impact your right to enter England. Keeping the reasons at hand, in critical view, the immigration official can use his authority to deport a visitor.