Denmark Study Permit or Student Visa

Study Permit:

If you wish to go to Denmark for studies then you will need a Residence Permit for that. For that first you will have to take admission in a Danish educational institute. For acquiring a permit, it is necessary that you choose a program which has been approved by concerned authorities. You should have the ability to bear the expenses of education as well as boarding and lodging. In case of asking for financial help in Denmark your resident permit will be rejected. The duration for the permit will be decided based upon the time period of your study program.

Work during Study:

While acquiring higher education in Denmark, you will be only allowed to work 15 hours a week. But during the summer holidays in June, July and August you are allowed to take up a full time job.

6 Replies to “Denmark Study Permit or Student Visa”

  1. Salam-un-Alaikum Wa Rehmatullah-e-Wa Barakatuhu!
    Dear Sir,
    How are you today. I hope you will be fine and doing well.We are three student want to get Germany & Denmark study visa.All student are inter level & without Ielts. If you have any package abut it so send us information.

    with the best Regard,
    Ghulam Masood

  2. a.o.a sir I m pharm-d and m.phil pharmacology 2nd year…. kindly let me know about Ph.D scholarship based Country or best country to immigrate …

  3. i want to go denmark for engineering purposes tell me the procedure about the visa and expenses

  4. Salam,
    I am an M.Ed graduate from the Aga khan university, having 20 years of work experience as teacher, teacher educator, program officer and Admin officer in the same university. where can I apply for studies and work? please do send me details. Regards Manzoor

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!