All about UK Student Visa
This UK student visitor visa category has been introduced specifically, for students who wish to enter into a 6 month short course in Britain. Like the short term English language course.
- Students who can finish the course in only 6 months (not extendable).
- The course should be offered by an educational institute which is registered with the UK Education and Training Providers.
- The student should leave as soon as the course finishes.
- The student should not make attempts to work during or after the course.
- The student should not attempt to take admission as a regular full time student in any regular academic college or University.
- Should be able to bear the financial expenses of the course.
- The student should not be a child of less than 18 years age.