Study Permit for Stay
Foreigners who wish to gain higher education in Norway then you can apply for a stay permit for education. You can attain this visa for schooling or higher education. In order to attain a stay permit for educational purpose you will have to fulfill the following conditions.
- You must have admission confirmation of one of the Universities, Science College, Government College, Fine Arts College, a public college or a college which provide one year theoretical education. In particular cases an admission in any high secondary school is also acceptable.
- You must be able to bear the educational expenses.
- You must have a place to stay during your educational tenure.
- You must a proper, complete and clear educational plan in Norway mapped out for you.
- If all papers and documents are accounted for then it takes approximately 2 to 6 months in order for the visa to be issued. It takes so must time for the visa application to be accepted as the embassy after necessary processing of the papers dispatches the case to the directorate of immigration. Usually the permit for a year is issued at the beginning, which can be further extended later on.