Persons going to Norway for a business visit will have to submit their visa application with some additional documents. The following are the general documents required for Norway business visa.
- Original Visa form filled with capital letters and one photo copy.
- Three 35x45mm size photos with white background.
- Original passport [which will be valid for 3 months after the visa expiry]
- If old passport is available, it is better to attach those as well.
- 2 phot copy sets of pages 1 to 4 of the passport.
- 2 photo copies of the CNIC.
- Original and 1 photocopy each of the bank statement for last six months and a year prior to that.
- Property papers with English translation and a complete set of two photocopies.
- In case of being married; two photocopies of the Niakh nama (with translation)
- If the candidate is employed then he will need to submit a letter by the employer, also encompassing a discussion about the holidays for visiting Norway.
- Hotel booking papers.
- Last three month’s salary slip.
- In case of personal business submit a copy of its registration (with English translation).
- Tax return papers from last two years.
- A written invitation by the person who is your reference in Norway.
- If the person inviting you over to Norway is a relative than its proof (the relation will be established through birth certificate and Form B.
- If the candidate for visa application does not have the financial capability of bearing the expenses for the visit; than a guarantee letter by the person inviting for a visit to Norway and a copy of his passport.
Additional Documents for Business Visit
- The Norwegian company inviting the candidate for the visit will have to fax the Invitation Sponsor letter directly to the consulate.
- Acceptance letter from the Chamber of Commerce.
- A record of correspondence with the Norwegian company.
Additional Documentation for Visiting a Relative
Following additional papers or documents are required for submission when apply for visiting a relative.
- The Norwegian relative should directly fax the Norwegian Embassy with a letter of absolute guarantee by the Norwegian police.
- A copy of the passport of the Norwegian relative.
- Proof of relationship.