Essential Documents Required For Norway Study Permit
In order to apply for a study permit, you will first have to contact the respective college or university through internet or mail; in which you wish to study. After taking admission in the institute you will contact the Norwegian Consulate in Islamabad via telephone. After reaching the embassy at the appointed time you will personally submit the application, and you will be interviewed at the spur of the moment. You will take the following documents to the embassy.
- An application form typed in English (the application forms are available from the embassy or the embassy website).
- Two recent passport sized photographs with white background.
- Original passport, with two photocopies of the first two pages.
- Original Identity Card with two photocopies.
- Original Birth Certificate with two photocopies.
- The original B Form of the father, which has been issued by NADRA, with one photostat.
- Original Primary School and Secondary School certificates with one copy of each.
- All academic certificates.
- Acceptance letter from the Norwegian educational institute.
- Your educational plan.
- If you are to bear the educational expenses in Norway then proof of your financial stability in this regard. In case of bearing the educational expenses personally, you will have to deposit Kr. 80, 000 in any Norwegian Bank as a pretext.
- Proof of residential arrangement (Hostel arrangement or papers of agreement for renting a place etc.)
- Receipt of payment of Kr. 800 in Visa fee.