Denmark Permanent Residence Permit:
If you have been legally living in Denmark for four years, then you do not need to extend your visa any further; rather you can simply apply for the ‘Permanent Residence Permit’. While fulfilling the required criteria and qualify for the permanent residence, you will have to achieve 100 points. If you fulfill the following stated criteria, then you should apply for the permit.
- Living legally in Denmark for at least 4 years.
- Not involved in any serious criminal activity.
- Have not defaulted in any bank or organization.
- Have not claimed any financial help under the ECTO Social Policy Act.
- Have cleared the Danish language test.
- In the last three years have been employed for at least 2 and a half years and still possess a job.
- 15 points result from your services as an active citizen being a member of any organization for at least one year.
- 15 points result from the following:
- Before submitting the application, in the four and a half years of your stay you have been employed for at least four years.
- Have cleared the Dansk 3 for the Danish language.
- Have completed an educational program from any Danish educational institute.