Persons travelling to Canada for business purposes are called business visitors. Their tour may be for the purpose of signing a deal with any Canadian company, participation in a business exhibition or to evaluate a prospect business market. There is no specific form for this purpose, rather the application is submitted on the visitor form.
Following are the general documents required for business Visa:
- Complete all the forms with all the necessary information. Do not leave out blank spaces. For information which is not relevant to you, write N/A next to it.
- Only scribble the information in the form for which you possess documented proof. In case of submitting incomplete or false information; there can be a delay in issuing the visa; or simply your application could either be returned or rejected.
- Your wife and children under the age of 18 years can apply on the same form as you. Although you will have to provide a marriage certificate and attested copies of your children’s birth certificates (with translation) with the visa form.
- All applicants must attach two passport size photographs (as per required standards).
- Submit the visa fee in Pakistani currency at the FedEx office. Claim the receipt and attach it to the visa form. Bear in mind that this visa is non-refundable no matter the outcome of the application.
- Also include in the application kit a passport which still has a validity period of more than six months.
- The documents to be attached with the visa form are based on the category of the visa applied for. A description of these documents has been provided based on the relevant category.
- Submit all the above mentioned documents in the form of a visa kit at the FedEx office.
Along with these documents the following documents need to be attached when applying for a business visitor visa.
- Letter of invitation from any Canadian company.
- Details of mutual communication and contact.
- Details regarding your own business (registration of your organization, yearly balance sheet, tax return papers and membership of the chamber of commerce).